We are St. Vincent de Paul volunteers who are committed to one on one service through home visits within our parish boundaries.
- Second and Fourth Mondays of each month
- 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the St. Mark’s room
- All members must be Virtus trained.
- Membership has three levels: Active (Full), Associate and Contributing.
- Full membership is after completion of Ozanam training and by vote of full members
Please leave name, working phone number, e-mail and date of Virtus training on a form in the rectory. An officer will get back to you.
Officers 2017 -2018
President: John de La Fontaine
Vice President: Daryl Hubble
Treasurer: Kim Qua
Data Coordinator: Mary Andrews
Spiritual Director: Rudy Vadillo
Virtus trained associates-create a brown bag lunch. These lunches are handed out the back door of the parish hall Monday through Friday between 11:00 and 1:30 p.m.
Virtus trained volunteers and Safeguard the Children trained teens
prepare a meal on Fridays
3:30 to 5:00 p.m. food preparation.
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. serving food
6:00 to 6:30 cleanup.
Contributing members pay the expenses of children for a week at Vincent de Paul Summer Camp. Active members screen and select the campers.